19 April 2005

Well, I finally watched...

I have never watched AI
I cannot stand the ARROGANT Simon
But tonight, I watched.

It was good
I used to watch Star Search, so it was like that.
The 70's dance music was a good night for my baptism

I loved the songs...truly

Constatine needs a shave and a haircut
great eyes though

Bo was awesome
even though i didn't want him to be
he has a great rock n roll voice
he also needs a haircut, but it is rock n roll

Vonzell was amazing
her voice, very good

I like the others too
MacArthur Park holds a special place in my heart
always did

I also love Every Lasting Love
Carl Carlton...sigh Scott did a nice job

it is between Vonzell and Bo tonight

The blond kid is going home
though i liked his song, too
well, he's going home or carrie is...

sigh...simon is a beast
ryan, now i get seacrest out. lol
he stands up to the beast;
there's no need to fear
UNDERDOG is here...:)

2 comments:

Gina said...

I sure hope you're wrong on your prediction of who's going home. Carrie, Anthony & Scott are my favorites. I'm an AI addict. Well, I must go vote. :)

for_the_lonely said...

LOL @ Simon "the beast". He can be rough, but he tells it like it is. I love A.I, and never miss a show. Carrie is the front runner for this season. Anthony will probablly go next. I don't really care for Scott, but I really like the song "Everlasting Love". *sigh* I could go on and on with songs...when I was little I wanted to go on Star Search. Never made it, though. lol Glad you checked out the chow. It's a lot of fun! :)

Sarah