26 April 2005

Mr. Dick Flies His Kite


Little David Copperfield arrives at Aunt Trotwood's house
while she is working on her garden.

The book: David Copperfield
The chapter: I Make Another Beginning

Click on the title of this post and you till be taken to the chapter of the book that begins to discuss the kite flying;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning. i want to make a "prayer kite"

i finished the book i mentioned. bittersweet. i cried and smiled all the way.

maybe your lib has it.
or you can read the summary at amazon.com

autobiography of a face by lucy grealy

lightfeather said...

Today I am going to fly a mental kite! Everything tossed to the breeze and not a care in the world. The universe can handle it better than I! I'm a bubble blower, so I am going to blow few of those too and let any concerns blow out into space. I love kite stuff!

Clapping my hands like Paula on AI, "I am your biggest fan!"