22 April 2005

Roy G. Biv is a friend of mine

Roy G. Biv is a rainbow
red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet

When I think of rainbows, I think of Louis Armstrong:

I see trees of green

red roses to

I see ’em bloom.....

for me and for you

And I think to myself

what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue

clouds of white

Bright blessed days

dark sacred nights

And I think to myself

what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty

in the sky

Are also on the faces

of people ..going by

I see friends shaking hands

sayin’.. how do you do

They’re really sayin’......i love you

I hear babies cry

I watch them grow

They’ll learn much more

than I’ll never know

And I think to myself

what a wonderful world

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty

in the sky

Are there on the faces

of people...going by

I see friends shaking hands

sayin’.. how do you do

They’re really sayin’, I love you

I hear babies cry

I watch them grow

you know their gonna learn

A whole lot more than I’ll never know

And I think to myself

what a wonderful world



Yes I think to myself

what a wonderful world

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for reminding me. it is a beautiful world. full of magic, mystery and love. so happy to have found your beautiful creation right here on my lap. lol.

for_the_lonely said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....how beautiful and adorable!!!! Kisses to the baby in the picture! What a cutie pie! Beautiful post, Renee!

~Sarah