PJ...when he was little, he looked at the moon and said,
"see! Balloon in the sky."
A...when she was little, she would touch my seven month pg tummy and say,
"Hi, T! Come an' play!"
T...he is still little and says,
"I'm NOT a boy! I'm a puppy."
These are my kids. They are my pride and joy. They bring me happiness and joy. More of that than pain, but as a mom, I do know pain.
P, is 18...running non-stop toward graduation. Can it be that long ago that he was born? 42 hours of hard labor and then a C-Section. Doc!!!! Did ya have to wait so long?????
A-planned c-section postponed to the next morning, but my water broke in a huge and nasty storm. Greg drove me to the hospital and we were sure that we would have to race a tornado! The wind was that strong. Five hours of hard labor and then a C-Section. I sobbed, "This isn't fair!!! You said I wouldn't have to be in labor." lol
T-planned c-section, but he wouldn't wait. Six hours of hard labor and then a C-Section. He was so cute...but premature by six weeks...and still he weighed 7 lbs 2 oz. He was fine though. What a relief.
These are my children. My joy is watching them grow. I protect them from harm. Kiss their "owies". Hug their fears away. I am a mom and that is the best job anyone can have. It is the job I never thought that I would be able to do. Triple blessing. :)
18 April 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a beautiful post, Renee. Best wishes to all of your children. Special wishes to PJ as he prepares to graduate. I hope that God gives him the wisdom that he needs to go down the right paths in life. I would've loved to have had you as a mother. You sound like true mother and friend to your children.
Huge hugs to you,
Sarah
for_the_lonely | Homepage | 04.19.05 - 1:13 am | #
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks...good luck today. R
Renee Harvat | Homepage | 04.19.05 - 9:27 am | #
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Graduation day will be bittersweet for you mom. Yes, they are RUNNING toward graduation and then? to college? Great post!
Lightfeather | Homepage | 04.19.05 - 9:39 am | #
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post a Comment