18 April 2005

Her private prison

She lived in a private prison.
Ever since she was young.
Various monsters play a role.
Some related, but some not.
All cruel.

She can remember hating Valentines Day.
All of the elephant valentines landed in her box.
Names? Oh many, many, many:
Keg legs; tub o' lard; two ton Tessie
And now...Free Willy she hears someone shout as she is removing bags from the back of the car.

She hasn't ventured out doors much since that day.
She hides in her room.
With her computer for company.
She hides and runs from it.
She hides and runs from herself.

There was abuse.
Unfortunately, there is a lot of that.
Evidenced by all of the abuse discussed in blogs.
She knows it isn't right to hide,
But she is afraid to go back.


She is afraid to try anymore.
She has an anxiety attack just thinking about it.
Sigh. Her life isn't what she thought it would be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You writin' 'bout me now, girl??? lol I can realate. You are in my prayers today, and every day. Cyber hugs to you.

Sarah
for_the_lonely | Homepage | 04.18.05 - 7:38 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{{{hugs}}} mean people suck.
H Y D E | Homepage | 04.18.05 - 7:45 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replying from my Guestbook:

Thanks for that! Really sweet of you! Yes you DID miss my blog LOL!! It's the "News" link but I will make your life easier by putting it here! LOL

http://divahyde.blogspot.com
H Y D E | Homepage | 04.18.05 - 8:02 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comment, you are my first reader, lol. I will try my best to post my story about Rosie soon. I never thought about doing that but sure, since you asked, why not!

Thanks again.

Jyn
Jyn | Homepage | 04.18.05 - 8:38 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is never what you think it will be. The trick is not letting our lives be shaped by the mean people.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Funny how blogging seems to build a community.
gina44 | Homepage | 04.18.05 - 8:51 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renee, I wish I was dreaming about you know who!! That would make this illness so much easier to bare. This blog entry is so close to my heart you will never know. love it. Thanks.
David | Homepage | 04.18.05 - 9:11 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Renee.. Not that this is important to you.. but get this..I love Rosie's blog.. wanted to comment and I've been banned again!!! I am stunned. I have always been complimentary and sincere. I just don't get it. I feel so offended. Isn't that crazy?
Corry | Homepage | 04.18.05 - 10:39 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. Thank you.
Stacey | Homepage | 04.18.05 - 10:54 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thing is
u must move
venture out
to the sun
yellow
walk
with headphones
walk and sing and breathe

abuse is over
u are now the boss
walk
walk
Anonymous | 04.18.05 - 11:07 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------