"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14 Copyright 2005, 2006, 2007 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
These babies are too darn cute!!!!!!! I'd love to have one, but they'd end up living in my bathtub...not sure if that would go over well with Jenny! ;)
I love the info on Aurora's babies and especially the picture. I'm a bit new to blog-reading and not really sure how to navigate it to find out everything I want to know, so I'll just ask: Where exactly do you get your baby-octo info? I Googled "Aurora's Babies" and didn't find that pic anywhere else but your blog.
5 comments:
These babies are too darn cute!!!!!!! I'd love to have one, but they'd end up living in my bathtub...not sure if that would go over well with Jenny! ;)
Sarah
he he he......I think my dogs are enough for me.....thanks for the kins words on my blog
Pete
http://chocolatemakesitbetter.blogspot.com
ahhhh......i meant KIND words...opps he he he
I love the info on Aurora's babies and especially the picture. I'm a bit new to blog-reading and not really sure how to navigate it to find out everything I want to know, so I'll just ask: Where exactly do you get your baby-octo info? I Googled "Aurora's Babies" and didn't find that pic anywhere else but your blog.
Best,
Cat Feral
It's me again. I "Googled" again and found some more info about the little octos that might interest you, if you haven't already seen it. Click below.
http://www.anchoragepress.com/archives-2005/coverstoryvol14ed18.shtml
Best,
Cat Feral
P.S. It looks like you may have to copy that URL and paste it into your address field to make it work. In the "Preview" at least, it wouldn't click.
Post a Comment