20 August 2005

Turn it Up or DOWN~RIGHT NOW

I have added music to my blog. I cannot control the volume, so you need to do it now before you get shocked:)

Right now it's Counting Crows-Hangin' Around:)

Earlier, I had Personal Jesus on by Depeche Mode. Thenit was the Dream Academy's Live in a Northern Town. You can see the video on the right gutter. The videos are not always viewable, but the music is good usually.

4 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Rock on, sister friend! I can like it! LOL

Jenny LOVES D.M. Our fav song is "Home". Personal Jesus is awesome too! High five to you! We both "rocked" this weekend! ;)

Love you!!!
Sarah

Karen said...

I love music.
we have a great radio station out here that plays such great stuff.

sydwynd said...

Not to worry. The Metallica coming from my speakers as I play Itunes is drowning out Counting Crows. Thanks for the warning, however.

Lois Lane said...

That is by far the funniest warning I have ever read on a blog! Hahaha! Does that mean at some point a blog scared you?
I keep my volume off unless I am listening to music while I surf the net. But I did turn it up to hear this video. Cool, thanks!
Lois Lane