
Close your eyes and whisper that you will be here forever.
Tell me that my fear of abandonment may be rooted in my soul,
But that you are not defined by my past or my fear of it.
Tell me that I am still your best friend.
...That I will always be your best friend.
We are not limited by roles, but I want to be more than a lover.
I want to know your soul inside and out forever.
When we ignore the white noise that is imposed by life itself,
We are invincible.
It is as if we are playing, Red Rover.
We interlock our wrists and no matter how hard life tries,
It cannot break our bond.
It isn't easy to keep the noise from attacking our relationship,
But it is easy to identify that "noise" is what is affecting us.
We can tune it out.
Ignore the noise by my side~forever.
We are forever because our love is not defined.
It evolves each day~sometimes fresh and new,
Sometimes dependable and safe,
Sometimes a bit bruised, but never broken.
We will always exist soul to soul.

2 comments:
Beautiful~
Lovely...as always...
Love you,
Sarah
Post a Comment