
Of course I am sure that I want to delete this. Computer, you think that you are real...Alive... Intelligent. You, Computer are hardware...With some software to get your hardware rolling.
Another pop up box:
Are you extremely, positively certain that you want to delete this?
Yes, nitwit. I am positive-extremely so- I DO. I DO WANT TO DELETE THIS.
Click okay. Okay.
Hey, uh, hmmm. What happened to the audio? Uh, Computer, what happened to the audio? Why can't I hear anything.
Computer: I asked you four times if you were sure that you wanted to delete that.
Me: Computer, loyal friend, why didn't you tell me that I needed it?
Computer: You ignorant wench-there was a message right below my caution to you. The message read: if you delete this, it will change how some programs operate on your computer. You are a nincompoop.
Is it me, or do computers sound a lot like Hal from 2001 Space Odyssey?
I cannot hear anything any more. I cannot play DVDs or CDs. I cannot find our original discs that would allow us to reload everything. Microsoft Word and other accessories are gone, too. That was from my last run-in with the delete button. You would think that I would have learned my lesson, but NO.
Sigh. I need a life.

1 comment:
Oh no......what a pain!!!! I hope that you get it fixed soon! I am keeping my fingers ( and toes) crossed for you!
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment