- I was so sad to hear of Lightfeather's loss...so much has happened this year. I am praying that she will have a much brighter future...filled with acceptance, peace and love.
- My hubby knows the family of the little conjoined male twins-separated about two days ago now. The boys are doing as well as they can following the marathon surgery.
- Both Number One Daughter and Little Big Boy started school on Tuesday. It is always nice when school starts AFTER the holiday and not before. It gives the temps a chance to become more mild so the students don't have to sit in stifling rooms.
- Menopause sucks-whether it is brought on by age or by surgery like mine, it just sucks. There is too much information about the side effects of hormones and all that. You'd think that there would be something safer that works. (I love Whoopi's comment about menopause in her HBO special.) If pharmaceutical companies can solve the terrible and dreaded ED...why can't they find a way to ballance out hot flashes! I mean really!
- Another foster child has been murdered at the hands of his foster parents. That is not a story suitable for this post, but I have his picture and the awful story to tell. I will post it soon. It is just too painful to write for now. I still think that if these murderers are the best foster parents that can be found that someone ought to head up to Capitol Hill and kick some ignorant butts. There are real loving families awaiting children and their only crime is that they live an alternative life style. In this day and age, that seems too trivial to worry about. Again-the parents who are murdering foster children have been approved by the same entity that opposes gay foster parents. Is it really so awful to have gay foster parents that it is better to subject children to torture, abuse and murder? Who is making these laws anyway!!!??????
08 September 2006
Too much
There are far too many things going on that I would like to comment about. Some good. Some bad, but far too much blog fodder! It makes me wish that I had kept up with daily blogging. So this is going to be another multi-post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hola Quierda,
So happy to see you post again. I am terribly sorry for Lighty's loss too...this past year has been a rough one on her, but she is truly a warrior! I am glad to read that you are doing well! I hope to see you post again very soon!
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment