I dedicate this song to you. The family of a deployed soldier, airman, seaman, elite forces member or Marine. And to you: a deployed member of the Armed Forces. I can think of nothing better than for you to be Home, especially for Christmas.
If you are not going to be home for the holidays I want you to remember that HOME is also in your heart and you carry it with you where ever you are and where ever you go. It may not feel like that, but I know it is true because I lived the life of the family of a Marine. I know that my dad was with us on those Christmas' when he was deployed. And I know that he was with us when the turkey that he should have carved was sliced by someone else. He was always with us.
I make this wish for you now and extend it now and through the holiday season. God bless you, our Armed Forces and God bless America, its allies and friends. And may God end the evil in the world so that we can enjoy a Christmas of peace, love and joy in Jesus' name. Amen.
All I Want For Christmas (a Soldier Coming Home)
Artist: Xmas Balls
featuring: Monty Lane Allen
A music box for her
A bike for little Joe
All I want for Christmas is a soldier comin' home
The family trims the tree
With candy canes and bows
All I want for Christmas is a soldier comin' home
Wherever you are tonight
We send you prayers and love
I'm saving you the good stuff for a toast when you come home
I hope you know we're proud of you
And we miss you so
All I want for Christmas is a soldier comin' home
There's Christmas lights in town
The ground is white with snow
All I want for Christmas is a soldier comin' home
Wherever you are tonight you're in our hearts and prayers
We'll all be here to greet you back from over there
Don't forget we love you
We'll keep the fires goin''
All I want for Christmas is
A soldier
A soldier
Comin'' home
Yeah,yeah,yeah
A soldier comin home
Oooooo yeah, yeah
All I want for Christmas is a soldier comin' home
Yeah yeah
hmmmmm
hmm hmmmmm
If you are not going to be home for the holidays I want you to remember that HOME is also in your heart and you carry it with you where ever you are and where ever you go. It may not feel like that, but I know it is true because I lived the life of the family of a Marine. I know that my dad was with us on those Christmas' when he was deployed. And I know that he was with us when the turkey that he should have carved was sliced by someone else. He was always with us.
I make this wish for you now and extend it now and through the holiday season. God bless you, our Armed Forces and God bless America, its allies and friends. And may God end the evil in the world so that we can enjoy a Christmas of peace, love and joy in Jesus' name. Amen.
All I Want For Christmas (a Soldier Coming Home)
Artist: Xmas Balls
featuring: Monty Lane Allen
A music box for her
A bike for little Joe
All I want for Christmas is a soldier comin' home
The family trims the tree
With candy canes and bows
All I want for Christmas is a soldier comin' home
Wherever you are tonight
We send you prayers and love
I'm saving you the good stuff for a toast when you come home
I hope you know we're proud of you
And we miss you so
All I want for Christmas is a soldier comin' home
There's Christmas lights in town
The ground is white with snow
All I want for Christmas is a soldier comin' home
Wherever you are tonight you're in our hearts and prayers
We'll all be here to greet you back from over there
Don't forget we love you
We'll keep the fires goin''
All I want for Christmas is
A soldier
A soldier
Comin'' home
Yeah,yeah,yeah
A soldier comin home
Oooooo yeah, yeah
All I want for Christmas is a soldier comin' home
Yeah yeah
hmmmmm
hmm hmmmmm

No comments:
Post a Comment