Last night 18 year old announced that he was enlisting. He has considered it from many angles. I am concerned to say the least. However, I am a military raised woman, who knows that the military is necessary.
How many "wars to end all wars" will it take?

God bless England and if you have family there for any reason, God bless you, too.
My nephews were born in England. It breaks my heart. I also thought immediately about the images of Tom and Katie in Europe. It would send chills down my spine if I had just been in Europe.
My children are awake now and I am just thankful that we are where we are. I hope you are safe and well, too.
God bless America and God bless the free world.

3 comments:
As I was explaining what was going on to Hannah, she asks, "When will the terrorist stop? When the war is over?"
Is this really who we are? Are our children really growing up where terrorist levels are raised, suicide bombers are in London and planes are flown into buildings here? Hard to imagine, let alone live in ...
I am so beside myself at all of this. Miles away, the bombings hit so close to America's hearts. I am tired of living in fear of the unknown...all I can do is pray and stay active in my beliefs. I think that is all that we can do...
Love,
Sarah
I don't understand such hatred. The free will prevail.
God Bless those in London. We stand beside you.
Post a Comment