Zach is seven years old.
Zach is adorable.
Zach is a child.
Zach has a journal: http://journals.aol.com/poohbl/hurricanecharley/
Zach has his own FOUNDATION.
He is an angel on Earth.
Zach is one of those rare people who sees the wrong in the world and does something to make it right. He sees people in need and goes about helping them. He isn't paralyzed by the enormity of the job at hand. And that is a gift.
I think that I look at famine, homelessness, child abuse in all of its forms, disease and other maladies and don't know where to start. I can blog them. I can point to resources, but what do I do that is tangible? Not much.
Zach on the other hand has raised thousands of dollars to help people. He is working on an auction right now and is also gathering items to help homeless children. The list of items in each backpack is listed on his website. A link to his site is on the right gutter or my blog under "Zach's Foundation" or you can click on the title of this post and it will take you to his site. Be sure to sign his guest book! Tell him, "Renee, sent me:)"
25 July 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I have been to Zach's site...isn't he awesome! Often times, it is the sdults that need the life lessons from children, isn't it? Thanks for sharing his link with everyone! He is a true little angel!
Love,
Sarah
PS...I like the new title and header to your blog! Awesome!
Hi! thanks for dropping in on my blog! I decided to come take a peek over here, I love reading new blogs! i went to zachs site, he is such a doll and what a good role model for other children. I am going to link my kids to his blog!
Okay off to read some of your entries!
Hugs
Dianna
I just checked out Zachy's site. What a sweet boy, and his mom so great to help him with his idea!!!!
~Deborah
wow.
little angel he is.
thanks for directing everyone to his site.
take care,
Karen
Thanks for sharing Zach with us. I've enjoyed learning all about him and his projects. Children like him give hope to a world like ours.
Post a Comment