04 June 2005

He's home

There is a lot of tension. There are a lot of consequences. He came home yesterday. There are rules.

I am also glad to have him home. It is very hard to relax, but we are trying.

4 comments:

www.kimmy.cc said...

I'm prayin for you girl! Be strong, stick to your guns, don't allow him to be the boss in your house, you are. It's hard, but its for the best

lightfeather said...

There are always consequences to every action. Positive consequences and negative ones. I am sure that this will be a mixed bag. We gain lessons in both.

I love you Renee and send a gentle hug along the way.

Love, Lightfeather

for_the_lonely said...

Prayers really do come true...:)

So happy for you. I'll continue to keep you all in my prayers.

Love,
Sarah

Janice said...

Hi Renee,
I would bet that deep down inside, he is just as relieved to be home as you are to have him there.
Take care!
Janice