18 June 2005

A little of this and some of that

Today I received a go blog urself mouse pad. It made me smile. There is something interesting about the reaction that you have to something that a celebrity had a hand in. Anyway, thank you, Rosie...thank you. I appreciate your gift.

The kids have been making cards for their Daddy for tomorrow. Cute pictures and colorings. They just want to get out of the house. It has been a dreary and chilly few days.

Things to deal with weighing on my mind, so I don't have much to say.

That is it.

God bless you tomorrow. Have a good weekend and take care.

3 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

I hope that you have a great weekend! Many blessings to you.

Love,
Sarah

www.kimmy.cc said...

I haven't gotten a mousepad yet, hopefully I will get one soon :) How are things going with your son?

The Walker Tribe said...

Thanks for the note on my site. I truly hope all is well with you and the fam. Have a great remainder of the weekend. Take care.

David