23 June 2005

You are amazing

I watched you from afar
While you played in the sprinkler.
You had a big smile on your face...Both of you.

I love to watch you play.
It is the best way to learn your capabilities;
Your talents.

Oh, my Number One Daughter,
You are an artist.
Painter. Etcher. Singer. Dancer.
People will be enchanted by your crafts.
They will utter, "Ooooh." and "Ahhhh."
As they look at the dreams behind your creativity.


Oh, my Little Big Boy,
You are an artist.
Builder. Charmer. Constructor. Novice speller.
People will be enchanted by your compassion.
They will utter, "Awwww." and "Wow."
As they see you interact with people and build your buildings.


You, my children, are amazing.

5 comments:

The Walker Tribe said...

Very nice. Very heart warming.

David

for_the_lonely said...

They are amazing, because they have an amazing mom!

Love,
Sarah

JessieTYCG said...

Hey there Renee!

Just stopped by to say "Hello!" Very adorable children, and blessed too, to have you for a mother.

lightfeather said...

They are love. Beauty. wise. Like their momma.

Julie said...

That was beautiful, I have tears in my eyes...The Pictures, and the words...stunning.

Julie