skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ranting
- Are the Army and Marine Corps publicizing their lack of achieving recruitment goals to spur discussion of a draft? I offer this up only as a topic of conversation. Remember that I am a Marine Corps brat through and through, but I also have an 18 year old son.
- Why would a father stab his daughter to death?
- What kind of monster murders HIS daughter AND her best friend?
- What kind of heathen pretends to find the bodies with his father-in-law? Satan, thy name is Jerry Hobbs. He is a dead man walking. There is an honor system in prison. If you kill or molest children, you are dead. He will suffer. Why is that thought pleasing at this moment?
- What are the two main things that you should NOT do if you are depressed? a. read, watch or listen to news; read, watch or listen to television evangelists. Both are dooms day sayers.
- What is my thought for today? We are NOT amused.
3 comments:
I have been staring at an RFP all day and didn't see the news. Read your blog and then looked on MSNBC.com.
What kind of father kills his daughter? This makes me so angered. At some point I know it will make me incredibly sad. It did last night when I heard about the story. Tonight however, I am very, very, mad.
Good point on number one.
And I hope that guy suffers in prison. He deserves it. A death penalty by the state would be too convenient.
deep and touching as always.
and for #5, DO do's:
deep breathing
sunlight
#'s of raw fresh green leafy vegs
Post a Comment