Matt Maupin was recently given a promotion. He is the only soldier in Iraq listed as Missing In Action. We should keep him in our prayers. He was with the unit that was ambushed and many were killed. One woman soldier was rescued from a hospital. I don't mention her name here because it would distract the attention that he deserves. He looks stunned...lost even.
I pray that he is alive, though it has been over one year and I am doubtful that he is. He was held by the same men who slit the throats of others. When there is a disregard for life, it knows no bounds. So let us remember Matt Maupin, Soldier captured behind enemy lines for our freedoms. God bless America...and his family.

2 comments:
Matt, wherever you are, I know you are being taken care of by angels.
may Matt be safe and know he is loved.
may we learn to love one another.
thank you renee.
Post a Comment