26 May 2005

Flashing

I was in my robe. It has two ties. Youngest untied the lower one this morning.

This afternoon, I am still in my robe-don't ask-I am letting our Basset Hound outside from our FRONT door. Hello. Hello. Hello. Smile to the neighbor and the people passing by. Then while on my way to the door to let our dog back inside, I realize that my 'glory' is hanging out for all to see. Good morning, America! How are you?

4 comments:

meelo said...

nothing like some morning nudity! thanks for the laugh!

lightfeather said...

Yeah! Good Morning America how are ya?

Yesterday after the eye appointment and the dilation stuff, I was really queasy, so I put on my old Joe's Crab Shack bottoms (the ones with the bird that says "Don't be a Pecker Eat at Joes OMG!) and a T-shirt..no bra. And of course the sunglasses inside! Someone is knocking at the door. I answer it in spite of myself..flapping all the way. Why? I say why? LOL!

for_the_lonely said...

LOL....thanks for the laugh! I almost saluted your "glory" ! LOL :)

Hugs to you,
Sarah

Heidi said...

Too funny..Thanx for the smiles..And what surprises is America waking up to tomorrow morning..;)