Almost everyone is in a "funk" of sorts. Many of my blogger friends are experiencing crisis in one form or another. It's like what happens during a full moon...too much upheaval. Mercy, mercy me...Marvin Gaye. I love that song...
We are in the midst of shaky times, too. G's job is gone. It is a time of tension and nerves. Outwardly I am calm-for him...but inwardly, I am a mess of knots and butterflies.
I am being careful because the kids do not need to be upset with it. All they know is that G is home and they are so happy. It is a wonderful side effect of the upheaval.
Prayers for everyone in their time of need and gratitude for the laughter that others share.
18 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OMG, Quierda.....((((((((((Renee))))))))) hold on tight is right...we'll hold on to each other and be the strong "pillars of strength " that we are...you and yours are in my prayers tonight, and every night. I love you.
Love,
Sarah
I am thinking of you at this time. It is so hard when you have to be brave outside, when inside you are afraid.
~Deb
I know it's difficult, but obviously something better will come along.
Prayers to you too. Thanks for thinking of my sister Mary. She went in for open-heart surgery to remove a bloodclot from her aorta. She is 41 and he doctor expects her to recover. She'll be in the hospital for a week but at least they took her out of the ICU.
Lois Lane
Many prayers and good thoughts to you and your family. I think it's this winter thing. This time of year always gets me down. Must be the lack of sunlight.
And those of us going through these tough times really appreciate your words of comfort!
I hope G finds something he enjoys, soon for all of you.
Post a Comment