A few posts back, I talked about a quote from a Sierra Club book that I have. Loosely it goes thus:
"...So why do we do it? Walk miles and miles to exhaustion? The answer is: the view at our feet..."
This photographer captures this. His flickr photos are amazing and you should visit him. Each photo is more breath-taking than the last. Look for outstanding mountain peaks-Young mountains that jut into the sky like a sword welding prince celebrating a victory. There is a capture of a wave at sunset and it looks like lace being held before a fire. Amazing. Inspiring...You will want to don your hiking boots-the captures are that wonderful.
I felt that I could walk into his photos and smell the starkly cold air. Amazing-you will love the adventure that he takes you on. He is the Ansel Adams of color photography.


3 comments:
Much appreciation for the kinds words at my blog!
Thanks for leaving a message on my blog Renee :). Feel free to ask away about royalty. You can always EM me at eclare1121@gmail.com.
awwwwwwww, so many other places I would rather be right now. I would rather be in your living room than mine!
you are so very dear to me.
Post a Comment