15 November 2005

Please vote for this 8 year old!

Zach is such a cute young philanthropist. Since he was six years old, he has raised thousands of dollars for children who have met with unfortunate circumstances. He has met and used to post on Ro's blog. Anyway, he has been nominated for an award at PBS. Please follow this link and vote for his foundation. And if you can email the link and/or post it on your blog, too, well, that would not only be awesome, but a blessing. This little guy pays it forward every day;)

It is the "Be More Awards". You can vote for his foundation under the alphabetical link below. The name to vote for is: Little Red Wagon Foundation

http://www.wedu.org/site/apps/fc/form.asp?c=adJFLKNjGiF&b=1187097

He is deserving and very humble. Thank you and God bless. I pray that he wins this award because he most assuredly deserves recognition.

3 comments:

sydwynd said...

I voted for him 3 times. I had to delete the cookies in the browser to do so, but what the heck. That's not cheating, is it?

Dr. Deb said...

I voted for him.

~Deb

Karen said...

I voted :)

hugs,
Karen