Almost one year later, we are back online. I don't know if it feels good or not:)The news reports let you know that we are buried in snow and this is what I feel like. Polar Bear Mommy and Little Big Boy and Number One Daughter bored to tears.
I would like to say that I had an epiphany while we were off line, but I didn't. Things are one year older and I am the same. There have been many changes during this time, but all in all things remain the same.
My heart is heavy and I do not feel like it is Christmas at all, but am trying to stare at the Nativity and see the meaning behind it all. My little sis said once that she feels like Cindy Loo Who in the live action movie The Grinch. This year, I feel the same way.
Six days away and I am looking for the "feeling" of Christmas. There is a song on The Preacher's Wife soundtrack that is worth a listen: Who Would Imagine a King. I try to ponder that song.
If I don't make it back here before the week is over, Merry Christmas. I hope that you find the meaning and it surrounds you like a warm hug from a long lost friend. hugs!

No comments:
Post a Comment