03 November 2006

Computer glitches

I HATE COMPUTER GLITCHES!!!! I am so addicted to immediate information and entertainment that when our computer is on the fritz, I go bloody boonkers.

9 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

Me too!!!!!!

Heidi said...

I hear ya! Hope it's working fine now.

for_the_lonely said...

Hola quierda,
I hope that you have been doing well. Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Can you believe that it will be Christmas soon? Where does the time go? Hope to hear from you soon!

Love,
Sarah

Dr. Deb said...

Just dropping in to wish you and yours a most wonderful Thanksgiving

Heidi said...

Hope your doing well..Just wanted to drop by and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

for_the_lonely said...

I hope that your Thanksgiving was simply wonderful!

Love,
Sarah

Dr. Deb said...

swinging by to leave you Merry Christmas wishes!!

Dr. Deb said...

Renee,

Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2007!

for_the_lonely said...

1/1/07

Missing you bad, quierda! Hope all is well!

Happy 2007 to you and yours!

Love,
Sarah