09 June 2006

Full circle

On a very dark day in September of 2005, I kicked 18-year-old out of our home. Last week he called me and wanted to know if he could come home. He moved in yesterday.

My heart is singing. I have so much to say, but we are busy with the last day of school. He left a moody, angry and deceitful boy and he walked in the door like a man. Amazing transformation-like a butterfly emerging from the chrysalis.

6 comments:

sydwynd said...

Congrats! All grown up in less than a year! I'm sure it was tough for you but it appears the results are worth it.

lightfeather said...

Oh I am so happy for you! And especially happy for him too! God IS good..and ALL of the time. Sometimes we just are not aware.

So glad to hear good news,
Lighty

Heidi said...

Oh Renee, This made me smile from ear to ear :)

Dr. Deb said...

This is such a gift. Sometimes doing the hard thing is really doing the best thing. You know what I mean? I am so totally awed and proud and happy for you all.

Patricia said...

i remember what a struggle this was for you. i'm glad to hear how happy you are at his return.

Betsy said...

I hope we hear more. Exciting.