Rise and shine and give God your glory, glory... That was how today felt. Little Big Boy is one step closer to becoming a Big Boy. Today he turned four. He jumped out of bed and said, "Today is my birthday! I'm the Special Day Boy!" "Mom, I'm four," he said excitedly as he showed me four fingers."Why are you so special today," I asked to which he stated matter of factually, "Because Jesus made me special."
Four? Um hmm.
18 year old turned 19 on the 14th. You see March is the big birthday month in my side of the family: My brother: March 12th; 19 yr. old: March 14th-though I went into labor at 5:30 a.m. on the 12th and finally the dr. took him by C-section; March 15th my niece; March 28: Little Big Boy and March 31st my God son.
Today Little Big Boy got a Power Rangers SPD bike. He was so grateful for each gift. Even a water bottle that 19 year old gave him; it's one of the promotional kind that Play it Again Sports gives away...19 yr. old works there now.
We had the birthday party at a place called Pizza Safari; it is a tamer (pun intended) version of Chuck E. Cheese's, which I swore off when 19 year old wasn't...;)
It was a great party. My baby is four. Sigh. It goes so fast. I can't wait to get outside in the spring air and ride bikes. Oh my life is grand.

7 comments:
What a wonderful life! :)
Happy 4th birthday to your little big man!
Love,
Sarah
A day late but Birthday wishes go out to your Litte Big Boy..I hope he fantastic day. :)
How exciting to get a great bike like that and to be four as well! Happy birthday to your son Renee!
Happy Birthday to the special boy! Power Ranger bikes rule!
April is the big birthday month at our house. Total insanity. Enjoy these days, they are a lot of fun.
This is such a sweet post. Made me smile.
:)
Deb
Stopping by again to Thankyou for ending my " never ending story"..
It couldn't have been more perfect. :) I replyed back..Take a look when u have a chance.
Have a great weekend Renee.
hugs~
It is incredible how fast it goes!
Post a Comment